Name:
Location: 475 S. Nova Rd.,Ormond Beach, Florida, United States

The mission of VICTORY LANE Center for Independent Living, Inc., is to assist in providing educational opportunities for individuals with disabilities and our community regarding disability rights and personal responsibilities via: networking, collaboration, and grassroots advocacy efforts in order to enhance self-empowered individual living.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thanksgiving Feast

MANY THANKS to all the participants of the workshops and our Consumer appreciation dinner on Friday, November 18, 2005. We would also like to thank President and Mrs. David Dixon of HAVOC for coming out to dine with us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boki5280 said...

I attended the Consumer Appreciation Day/ Thanksgiving Social and I had so much fun. I also got the opportunity to meet and mingle with people I have never met before. It's nice to have an organization that I can go to, where I know the people there value me.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home